Monday, March 4, 2013

Here Is What You've Been Waiting For...

Here are the photos you've been waiting for from your oral exams.

Good job to all of you! You did WONDERFUL! 

PIZZA! MMMMMM!

Such a fancy candle-lit dinner!


Looks like a nice place to eat!

Do I see StRaWbErRiEs?!

I'm Lovin' It!

Mighty Fine Fried Chicken

Cheers to you too!

Can we help you?

Tacos Tacos Tacos Tacos Tacos Tacos Tacos

Keepin' It Classy

MmmmmCDonalds!

Looks like this place provides good service!

May I read you the menu madame?

DRIVE THROUGH!!

Umm... there is something in your drink...

Classy 

Is that um... toliet paper on your head?

Nice head-gear everyone. 

Ladies, can I help you?

I'd eat here.

CHINESE!!!!! I LOVE CHINESE FOOD!

Hey Joven, can I get you a taco?

They look like they're enjoying this

Keepin' it real

LOOK AT THOSE DRINKS!

Article by: Marco Palomares

No comments:

Post a Comment